Saturday 06 August 2022
The real estate market is still very competitive, and inventory is limited. But, the folks at Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International are showing off three new menus.
Homes are located all over the state – from North Kingstown to Barrington to Charlestown.
And if you want to know the value of your home, Mott & Chace has the perfect tool. Click here for three independent rates.
Get the latest breaking news here – SUBSCRIBE to GOLOCAL DAILY DAILY EBLAST
View larger +
97 Sycamore Lane | North Kingstown | $1495,000
Listed by Kimberly Marion
Enter through a private lane on a beautiful street; This home has everything and more all from 3+ acres of privacy. When you enter the grand, sunlit foyer, you see that this house is meant for entertaining. On the right, the living room and dining rooms are open with floor-to-ceiling windows. To the left is a perfect home office and half a bathroom. The kitchen and the great room open with cathedral ceilings. The windows overlook an area surrounded by trees and a wonderful courtyard. A wood-burning fireplace combined with a stone surround add warmth to the space. Upstairs, there is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two large wardrobes, and a bathroom which is particularly luxurious than the rest of the bedrooms. The attached bonus room is currently a gym and would also be a great second office. Three additional large bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom and two sharing a Jack & Jill bathroom, and a full laundry room on the second floor. The basement is made in the style of Hard Rock Café with a great wine room, living area, bar and hydration locker. The backyard of this house is heaven. Outdoor kitchen with stone pizza oven, heated saltwater pool, clubhouse cottage with living room, bathroom, wet bar, ice machine, and more! All this surrounded by gorgeous classic design stone and patio work. The three-car garage is a bonus. This home is close to the Beaches area but with a yard like this, why go anywhere?
View larger +
4 Spinnaker Drive | Barrington | $1495,000
Listed by Monica Vandeventer
A spacious contemporary is located in the coveted Nayatt Point area of Spinnaker Drive. This four-bedroom, 3 1/2-bath home has plenty to offer for entertaining, working remotely, or as a private, quiet place to relax. This home has two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one on the first floor and the master suite on the second floor. Both offer a walk-in closet and large and beautiful bathrooms. Currently, the gorgeous room is used as a dining room for entertaining, has a gas fireplace and a wall of windows and is the perfect place to display an extensive art collection. The family rooms and kitchen offer another gas stove, cherry wood cabinets, indoor units, shelves and a wet bar. The year-round sunroom has sliding glass doors to the backyard and a radiant fireplace floor. Set on nearly one acre of a wonderfully landscaped property, with mature trees and stunning perennials, it is a magical place to enjoy with family and friends. Plenty of space in the backyard to install a pool and pool house as well. Enjoy the bluestone patio and gorgeous walls while cooking outside on the built in gas stove and then retreat into the gas fire pit. The Spinnaker is conveniently located 1 mile from the East Bay bike trail or RI Country Club, and 2 miles from the city beach.
View larger +
27 Old Farm Road | Charlestown | $1,295,000
Including Susan Mitchell and Charlotte McSweeney
Live where you vacation! Minutes from Charleston Beach and Britchway, this 2,965-square-foot custom home sits on 2.05 acres of flat land. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with underground facilities, it offers space and privacy with close proximity to dining, shopping, activities, hiking, fishing, and Rhode Island’s beautiful beaches. This meticulously designed home features an elegant entryway, complete with a custom staircase. The open floor plan features hardwood floors throughout, creating a comfortable and relaxing space. The spacious living room features high ceilings and a gas fireplace. The kitchen features high-quality cabinetry with crown moldings, stainless steel appliances, spacious granite countertops, a large central island, double sinks, and a pantry. The breakfast nook adjacent to the kitchen has windows on three sides that lead to the backyard. There is also a formal dining room, a mezzanine, and a laundry area on the first floor. On the second floor, the large basic suite offers a large walk-in wardrobe and a tiled bathtub with shower and bathtub. There are 3 additional bedrooms, a bathroom and an additional room. The lower level is air conditioned and has plenty of space for storage and other activities such as exercises or games. There is also a large garage for two cars with space to store all your beach essentials, garden equipment and party supplies. Fence in place for future swimming pool. Ready move! Less than three hours to Manhattan and one and a half hours to Boston.
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about 800,000 dollars
- What you can buy for around $700,000
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about 2 million dollars
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about $900,000
- What you can buy in South County for just over a million dollars
- What you can buy in RI for $500,000 – three new menus
- Three new listings – what you can buy between $300,000 and $550,000
- Three new menus – what you can buy in Barrington for about a million dollars
- Three new menus – what you can buy in RI for about a million dollars
- Home on ‘Mini-Peninsula’ for Sale in Narragansett – What You Can Buy for $2.85 Million
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about a million dollars
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for $700,000
- What you can buy under $7 million in Rhode Island
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for just over a million dollars
- What you can buy in RI for just under a million dollars
- Three new listings show what you can buy for just over a million dollars in RI
- What you can buy in Narragansett for about a million dollars
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about 3 million dollars
- What you can buy in Rhode Island for about $1,500,000
- What you can buy in Scituate for between $700,000 and $2.5 million
- What you can buy for $800,000 in Rhode Island
- What You Can Buy on RI — How about a House Lot on Providence’s East Side for $1.1 Million and More
- What you can buy at RI’s East Bay – Three new menus
- What You Can Buy for Approximately $1.3 Million – Three New Listings