When open, medicine cabinets feature cantilevered shelves that can be moved easily in small increments through a Robert-designed grid of nearly imperceptible adjustment slots to accommodate accidental mishaps from nearly any height.
In true Robertin style, Murray Hill Medicine Cabinets can be outfitted with a range of optional products to elevate nature’s custom of generic styles and functionality. To keep essentials charged and coordinated, medicines and valuables out of reach, Murray Hill Offers an electrical upgrade package that features a range of products in one comprehensive package and can also be outfitted with the award-winning Robern IQ Digital Lock Box and glass organizer boxes to further customize designs:
Electric upgrade package:
- USB charging ports / electrical outlet: Strategically located unit in coordinating gray color with two built-in customer configurable USB charging ports and a tamper-resistant electrical outlet to accommodate all electrical and recharging needs.
- magnetic tapeConfigurable right or left magnetic bar, designed to securely hold tweezers and other metal care supplies.
- Interior lighting: Soft backlighting to illuminate the interior when the cabinet is opened and turns off automatically when closed.
- phone holderDesigned with a shelf that conveniently sits over an electrical outlet and outlet area to house your phone or keep it close at hand for easy access at any moment.
- adjustable magnifying mirrorA 6-7/8″, pivoting adjustable door mirror has five times the magnification of a regular mirror, can be moved vertically up or down to accommodate varying heights, and lays flat when not in use.
- fast can: Providing a place to put small items, the case fits neatly between the door and the inner cabinet with two of the five compartments fitted to the interior of the cabinet while the other three compartments swing out for easy access or can be removed for easy cleaning.
IQ Digital Lock BoxWhether to keep medicines safe, find a secret location for passports, or the perfect place to dispose of creams and other personal items, the battery-powered Robern IQ Digital Lock Box offers smart, secure, and protected storage inside medicine cabinets along with peace of mind inside the home. The owner can access the lock box via the touch numeric keypad, using the IQ smartphone app – compatible with iOS or Android – or using backup keys.
glass boxesAvailable in small, medium and large sizes, these versatile, reusable frosted glass crates are non-toxic, 100 percent recyclable, and perfectly sized to fit inside cabinet shelves for a clean and tidy environment.
At Robern, the bathroom is our favorite room. It is our private space. It is our haven. For over 50 years, Robern has specialized in creating luxury spaces with a robust product portfolio that exceeds expected industry standards to transform rooms into interiors of impeccable elegance. By taking a more holistic approach to the bathroom and its importance, not only from an aesthetic point of view, but to health and well-being in general, Robern has become a driving force in residential and commercial design with a masterful blend of sophisticated form, innovative technology, impeccable craftsmanship, and quality materials.
Founded in 1968 in Bristol, Pennsylvania. by Rosa and Bernie MyersRobert’s mission remains rooted in Myers’ belief in the need to celebrate and promote individual style. Today, their pioneering approach and commitment to craftsmanship, quality, attention to detail and use of the best materials available remain the foundation of the Roberten brand and is evident in every piece still hand-assembled in-situ. Bristol headquarters today.
In 1995, Robert joined the Kohler Co family of companies, building on the breadth and depth of the brand’s holistic and thoughtful approach to creating exceptional design spaces. From its humble beginnings to the technological strength within home design, Robern has become a leading choice for designers, architects, and consumers looking for the best in vanities, medicine cabinets, mirrors, and lighting. For additional information on Robern products, customers can call 1 (800) 877-2376 or visit www.robern.com.
ABOUT KOHLER COMPANY
Founded in 1873 and headquartered Koehler, WisconsinKohler Co., Ltd. is one of the oldest and largest private companies in America with more than 40,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing sites around the world, kohler is a global leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of kitchen and bathroom products; Luxurious cupboards, tiles and lighting; Engines, generators and clean energy solutions; Owner/operator of two five-star hospitality destinations and golf resorts in Koehler, WisconsinAnd the St Andrews, Scotland. kohler The Whistling Straits golf course recently hosted the 43rd Ryder’s Cup. The company also develops solutions to address pressing issues, such as clean water and sanitation, for underserved communities around the world to improve the quality of life for current and future generations. For more details, please visit kohlercompany.com.
Robin L. Richter
kohler public relations company
+ (920) 457-4441, x. 72340
The source is robin