- The Defender Service Awards honor the US and Canadian organizations with a custom Land Rover Defender 130, along with cash prizes to further their efforts.
- Five categories of awards include: Animal Care, Veterans Education, Environment and Conservation, Community Services and Search and Rescue.
- beginning July 25 And it ends 7 September 2022Land Roar will accept video nominations from eligible organizations in one of the five categories.
- To participate, organizations must submit a video and be a US-based 501(c)(3)1 / A charity registered in Canada whose efforts fall into one of the five categories outlined in the program
- Chase, our sponsor will donate 5000 dollars for each final. Category sponsors, including Pelican and Outside Interactive, Inc., will donate. and dentsu X, ei3, and KONG Company $25,000 for the winners in their category.
- For information and rules3 For the Chase Defender Service Awards, please visit LandRoverUSA.com www.landrover.ca or follow @LandRoverUSA/LandRoverCanada on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Mahwah, New JerseyAnd the 25 July 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Land Rover today announced the launch of Chase’s second annual “Defender Service Awards” to celebrate and support Canadian-based American non-profit charitable organizations that are making a positive impact on its local community. Missions of organizations that fit one of the five competition categories of search and rescue, environment and conservation, veteran outreach, community service, and animal care are encouraged to submit videos on how the new Land Rover Defender is helping their organization’s mission.
Partners Brands has joined the second annual Defender Service Awards, to honor these organizations’ incredible service work. Chase, where the sponsor will be donated 5000 dollars For each of the five finalists, for each category in total $125,000. Category sponsors include Pelican for Search and Rescue; Outside Interactive, Inc. for Environmental & Conservation; Outside Interactive, Inc. for Environmental & Conservation; dentsu X to connect with veterans, ei3 for community service and KONG Animal Welfare. Each category sponsor will donate $25,000 For the winner in their respective category.
In addition to the prize money, 5 custom Land Rover Defender 130 cars will be awarded to each category winner. All-new for 2023, the Defender 130 features 3-row seating for up to eight people, along with a payload capacity of 88.9 cubic feet (2,516 liters), and the Defender 130 is fully capable of helping these organizations move animals, gear or volunteers. The winning organizations will have the opportunity to outfit their vehicle with select Land Rover accessories, along with a custom exterior design wrap.
“Following the successful submission of the first Defender Service Awards in 2021, we are honored to continue the legacy of recognizing organizations that make a difference in their communities,” he said. Joe EberhardtPresident and CEO, Jaguar Land Rover North America. “This year, along with our current sponsor CHASE and five category sponsors, we will be able to reward nonprofits with customized Defender 130 vehicles and financial donations to help advance their causes.”
“Access to reliable transportation can greatly help nonprofit organizations advance their mission,” he said. Jagdeep Dial, Head of Automotive Partnerships at Chase. “Chase is proud to support Land Rover customers and these community organizations, we can’t wait to see what they do next.”
Entrants can nominate organizations or organizations they can nominate themselves by filling out an entry form and submitting a three-minute video explaining the organization’s mission, how it meets the need of their community and how Land Rover Defender will help advance their efforts. Land Rover will request entry through 7 September 2022. Once a panel of eligible judges have been selected, videos of the finalists will be posted on Land RoverUSA.com and www.landrover.ca for public voting. All winners will be announced by December 12022.
Previous winners of last year’s Defender Service Awards include Wolfe County Search and Rescue for Search and Rescue; New York Maritime Center for Coastal and Marine Preservation; The Humane Society of Independence County Animal Welfare; Montgomery Emergency Medical Services for First Responders; one tree planted for the environment; The Hamptons Community Outreach for Urban Improvement; and Navarre Beach Fire Rescue Inc. Fire safety and response. Each organization was given a Land Rover Defender 110 customized to help advance community outreach efforts.
For information on Chase Defender Service Awards, please visit LandRoverUSA.com, www.landrover.ca, or follow @landRoverUSA/@landRoverCanada on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
1. Organizations must be a U.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or Canadian charitable organization in one of the five (5) specified categories, and be approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt charitable organization as of 25 July 2022-Maintain tax-exempt status (i.e., good standing) until the end of the contest period. The US 501(c)(3) must be a public charity or a private operating organization, but not a private organization
2. All prices shown are manufacturer’s suggested retail prices. Excluding $1,350 for destination, delivery, taxes, title, licensing, and retailer fees, all due upon signature and optional equipment. Retail price, terminology, and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover dealer for details.
3. Information and rules for Chase Defender Service Awards can be found here Canadian rules over here
Note to editors:
Information about North American Land Rover products is available to consumers at www.landroverusa.com or www.landrover.ca. visit us.media.landrover.com For newsletters, high-resolution images and high-quality video footage. Additional media updates are available on Facebook (LandRoverUSA) and Twitter (interactivelr).
About Land Rover
Founded in 1948, Land Rover designs and engineers its vehicles in United kingdom. For over 70 years, the brand has built a reputation for providing its customers with some of the most luxurious and capable cars in the world; Whether driving in the heart of the city or traversing the countryside on off-road and off-road. Today’s Land Rover lineup includes Defender; discover and discover sports; Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Velar and Range Rover Evoque. Land Rover is fully engaged in sustainability initiatives and social concerns with continued involvement in environmental and community programs. For more information, visit the official Land Rover websites for United States of Americawww.landroverusa.com or for Canadawww.landrover.ca.
About Jaguar Land Rover: Reimagining the future of modern luxury through design
Jaguar Land Rover reimagines the future of modern luxury through design through its premium British brands.
Our current model range includes fully electric vehicles and light hybrids, as well as the latest gasoline engines. Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles are in demand worldwide and in the 2020/21 fiscal year we sold 439,588 vehicles in 127 countries. Land Rover is the world leader in luxury SUVs with its three families, the Range Rover, Discovery and Defender. Jaguar is the first ever brand to offer an all-electric performance SUV, the Jaguar I-PACE.
Basically we are a British company, with two main design and engineering sites, three vehicle manufacturing facilities, an engine manufacturing center and a battery assembly center in the UK. We also have car factories in ChinaAnd the BrazilAnd the IndiaAnd the Austria And the Slovakia. Three of our seven technology centers are in the UK – ManchesterAnd the Warwick (NAIC) and London – With additional sites in the format ShannonAnd the IrelandAnd the PortlandAnd the United States of AmericaAnd the Budapest, Hungary And the Shanghai, China.
Central to our Reimagine strategy is to electrify the Land Rover and Jaguar brands with distinct, distinct personalities. All Jaguar and Land Rover panels are expected to be available in pure electric form by the end of the decade. This marks the beginning of the company’s journey to become a carbon-neutral company across the supply chain, products and processes by 2039.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Motors since 2008, Jaguar Land Rover has unparalleled access to the world’s leading technology and sustainability players within the broader Tata group.
Chase is the American consumer and commercial banking subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading financial services company headquartered in United State with origins $3.8 trillion and operations all over the world. Chase serves more than 66 million American families and 5 million small businesses with a wide range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto finance, investment advisory, small business loans, and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: more than 4,700 branches in 48 states and District of Columbia, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and over the phone. For more information, go to chase.com.
The source is Land Rover