Welcome Welcome! It’s me, Brad King, your host at the Toledo Daily. Follow along with everything you need to know about what’s happening around town.
First, today’s weather:
Clouds give way to some sun. High: 91 Low: 64.
Here are the top five floors of Toledo today:
- Dutch man Terrell Bennett32, is charged with “kidnapping and restriction of liberty” after he held a woman against her will in a home in 400 blocks of W Bancroft Street Sunday. Bennett He barricaded himself in the attic while emergency services, including SWAT, responded to the situation. (WTVG)
- Kristina Daniels, 12 years old Missing since about 8 p.m. Friday and last seen on 3100 block from Cherry Street in North Toledo. Christina He is 5 feet 6 feet tall and weighs 105 pounds and was wearing a tie-dyed SpongeBob shirt and black shorts. (WTOL)
- lemonade stand From 11-year-old Grace Rotton who was robbed south of Toledo Saturday by two middle school-aged boys on a quad bike. After the boys inquired how much a jug of lemonade was, beauty She went inside to ask her mother, only to find her money box had disappeared when she came back. (WTVG)
- after a decade 16-year-old Tyler Macintosh was shot dead, his mother is still waiting for answers. at recent days , Toledo Police Publish a post on social media asking anyone with their contact information stop the crime. (WTOL)
- Citing the shortage of pilots, American Airlines will stop flying to Eugene F Crans Toledo Express Airport Starting September 7. The airline will stop its flights from slithered And the IthacaAnd the New York. (Detroit News)
Help us make this newsletter even better!
We’ve gotten so many positive comments about the Toledo Deli that we’re starting to have a big head. I want to Bring us back down to earth with some constructive notes? If so, take our simple – and fast! – Scan the reader. Your feedback will help us make sure we’re covering the kind of local news, events, and conversations that you really care about. This will help us achieve our goal of being your indispensable local resource and your last unsubscribe email.
We will be very grateful for your feedback, if you take the survey, we will enter your email address in a file Draw a small mountain from the swag patch. You know you want this carrying case – so click the link and give it to us directly. Thank you!
- Joe truck stop at More than a Yonder party house – Old West End (7 m)
- Hue Hatter Wonder Emporium Sea Adventure – Sanger Branch Library (11 am)
- Leather and gemstone bracelet Lagrange Branch Library (1:30 pm)
- 1 minute to win the summer edition – Toledo Heights Branch Library (2 m)
- ocean art – West Toledo Branch Library (4 m)
From my notebook:
- Abdel-Khatib, owner of the family pharmacy, Sylvania Helps connect families to infant formula during nationwide shortages. Dr.. Khatib He was able to order formula milk through his wholesaler and provide it to families all over Ohio and country. (WTOL)
- The Northwest Ohio Bomb Squad I intervened after finding a grenade in A’s house Veteran in World War II In the 4900 block from Nayomi Drive in West Toledo. Explosives have been found by William Bradner While he was cleaning his father’s house. (WTOL)
- Kristi Stevens She was shot while she was sitting in her car outside 7 eleven on me Upton Street Monday evening. Toledo Police They are investigating and no suspects have been identified. (WTOL)
- Priscilla Johnson Last seen in New Year’s Eve 2002 After a family member dropped her off at her apartment Toledo. Five months later, only her skull was found needle road Her murder remains a mystery. (WTVG)
- “Jazz in the gardenBack to Toledo Botanical Gardens Thursdays all summer. Tickets are $10 and metropark Members can get two tickets for $5 each. (WTVG)
Thanks for following up and staying informed. I will see you soon!
– Brad King
About Me: I was a Northwest Ohio native and a graduate of the University of Toledo (Go Rockets!). I’m old enough to remember when the Mud Chickens were still playing in Maumee. The City of Glass has seen some amazing revitalization and I’m so excited to share every update with you!
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for your next Toledo daily? Contact me at [email protected]