Crash at Mission Boulevard in Fremont
A Fremont police officer was involved in a multi-vehicle crash on Mission Boulevard on the morning of Monday, August 16, 2022. The accident occurred in the Worm Springs Boulevard and Mission Boulevard area, according to officials.
Details of the crash on Mission Boulevard in Fremont
An initial report revealed that police officers entered the intersection, and it was claimed that one of the patrol cars collided with several cars. The authorities indicated that the sirens and lights of the patrol cars were on at the time of the accident. No additional information was immediately available about a multi-vehicle crash at the Bouvard Expedition in Fremont.
What do you do after you are injured in a car accident?
There are specific steps you must take to protect your rights and interests after being injured in a traffic collision. These include:
- Seek Medical Attention: After being involved in a multi-vehicle collision, it is essential that you be evaluated by a physician who can determine the full extent of your injuries and determine the appropriate treatment plan for your needs.
- Gather all relevant evidence: Gather contact information for any eyewitnesses to the car wreck, and take photographs of the scene, and other evidence related to the car crash if possible.
- Request a copy of the police report: If local law enforcement is required at the scene of the accident, be sure to request a traffic accident report. Police reports may take one to two weeks to process. However, it may take longer depending on the circumstances of the accident.
- Report the accident to your insurance company: It is necessary to contact your insurance company to report the car accident, generally within 48 hours of the accident. Failure to report the accident in a timely manner may result in the insurance company denying coverage that may be available in your case, including coverage for uninsured and uninsured drivers.
- Don’t Sign Documents: If a claims officer calls you to ask for a registered statement or signatures on documents, politely decline until you contact a Fremont personal injury attorney.
You see, getting into a car collision can be a stressful and stressful situation, especially when there are traumatic injuries. This is why it is essential to work with an expert auto accident attorney in Fremont, such as an AutoAccident.com attorney. Learn about our legal team and how we can help by watching this video.
Is there a deadline for personal injury claims?
Personal injury cases are generally subject to two-year deadlines in California. This means that the lawsuit must be filed in civil court within two years of the statute of limitations. Keep in mind that exceptions may apply. For example, the deadline may be reduced to six months if a public agency is appointed as the defendant in the case, such as a police department. Contact an experienced injury attorney today for more details.
Personal injury attorney in Fremont
I’m Ed Smith, a personal injury attorney in Fremont. A car accident can be stressful, especially when there are injuries. Call our law firm today to schedule a meeting with one of our accident attorneys at (510) 631-0200 or (800) 404-5400. We are available at any time to discuss your case, explain your rights, and explore your potential refund options.
Attorney and founder of AutoAccident.com, Edward A. Smith, is a member of the Top 1 Percent and Million Dollar Forum.
If you are interested in reading our previous customer reviews, visit these links:
Our law firm has helped affected parties and their families in San Joaquin County and throughout California since 1982. We’re here to help and obtain maximum compensation on your behalf. Learn more about us and our history of past case decisions by visiting the Settlements and Judgments page.
Image Credit: “ElasticComputeFarm” on Pixabay
: ds llo [cs 653]