First drives

First drives

BMW aims to cut factory emissions to offset CO2 production in electric vehicles

Electric cars like the BMW iX increase manufacturing carbon emissions by 40% The German company is also targeting the supply chain as a whole in an effort to cut overall emissions by 20%. A major operational reset at BMW’s plant and supply chain that tracks massive savings of 60% in CO2 by 2030 to offset …

BMW aims to cut factory emissions to offset CO2 production in electric vehicles Read More »

BMW M135i xDrive 2022 Review

What is that? When BMW’s first front-wheel drive series debuted in 2019, it had something to prove, and with the Volkswagen Golf R-baiting, all-wheel drive BMW M135 xDrive it proved it could build an efficient heated hatch, while also retaining an extravagant “luxury” feel. Price for BMW. Now it has received an update. This isn’t …

BMW M135i xDrive 2022 Review Read More »

Used Car Buying Guide: Fiat Coupe

Nearly 30 years after its launch, some of us still haven’t finished the emotional impact the Fiat Coupe had on us at the time. If you’re injured — and many of us have been — it can still move you now, perhaps even toward your checkbook. The good news is that for such a bold, …

Used Car Buying Guide: Fiat Coupe Read More »

Mileage ratings for petrol, diesel, hybrid and electric cars

It is essential to closely monitor advisory fuel rates. Here’s why. What are the indicative fuel prices? If you drive a corporate car (or a pickup truck), the latest advisory fuel prices (AFRs) are what you need to keep an eye on. It’s updated quarterly to reflect changing rates at the pump, and set a …

Mileage ratings for petrol, diesel, hybrid and electric cars Read More »

%d bloggers like this: